- Assigning projects to staff
- Monitoring multiples sale pipelines
- Storing contact details
- Evaluating the performance of marketing and sales activities
7 Best CRM Software for Small Business UK-wide
1. Freshworks CRMFreshworks CRM is perhaps the best free CRM software for small businesses in the UK. Its smooth interface offers users a refreshing approach to small and medium business management. It’s the perfect solution for sales professionals. Through the software, they can capture data generated by incoming and outgoing messages and calls. They can also generate email templates and send bulk emails to prospects. The in-build AI tool, Freddy, comes in handy in identifying and suggesting which deals to close and how. You only have to provide it with enough historical data to work with. In addition, the CRM features an in-built phone option, including call recording, conference, and call transfer. You can also make calls directly from the Freshworks sales page via a widget. The only downside is, Freshworks has limited lead generation tools. To make up for that, the CRM features customizable web forms. The web forms can capture prospects’ details from the business site and automatically assigning sales leads.
2. HubSpotHubSpot customer relationship management software was designed to streamline customer and client engagement. It’s the best CRM for those businesses that desire effective reporting tools and business performance insights. HubSpot CRM free model offers users few HubSpot’s marketing features and tools required to track customer and prospect interaction. Other tools included in the free plan are:
- Marketing tools such as email templates and website messenger
- Ticketing system
- Contact tracking
3. Zoho CRMZoho CRM is an easy-to-use CRM that’s well priced and comes with the best sales, marketing, and customer service features. It’s among the very best sales and management CRM systems for small and medium businesses. This cloud-based CRM uses process management, customization, and analytics. As a result, business owners can track leads, contacts, accounts, and sales. It supports the integration of third-party apps and collaborative tools, such as Microsoft 365, QuickBooks, Slack, and Google Workspace. What’s even better, the CRM system can scrape data from social media platforms and scan business cards. Therefore, it’s a powerful lead generation software. There are seven Zoho CRM plans, one free and the others paid. The free model offers businesses essential sales management tools for accounts, leads, and workflows. You can use the basic email template to implement website forms to collect new prospects. Plus, to streamline communication. The paid solutions include Standard, Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate. The other two plans are Bigin by Zoho CRM and Zoho CRM Plus. Bigin by Zoho is a pipeline-centric CRM for small businesses. While Zoho CRM Plus bundles Zoho products together and delivers a unified customer experience.
4. KeapIf your startup needs an effective yet easy-to-maintain CRM, Keap CRM is your best bet. Its sale and marketing CRM system supporting the integration of over 2,500 popular business applications. The applications include WordPress, Instapage, Zapier, AdEspresso, and others. The CRM is ideal for tech-wary people who love a simpler interface and customizable functionalities. Keap CRM features pre-build reminders, automated emails, and texts to save you time when following up with leads and clients. Keap allows users to close more leads consistently and automate repetitive marketing tasks. The best part is, its migration team often helps business owners transfer their organization’s data from other CRM to Keap at no cost. Recently the company released an additional feature; Automated Text Message Marketing. It helps users reach their target prospects and clients effectively. Once you sign up with Keap, you’ll receive a 14-day free trial. After that, you will need to upgrade to leverage the many features offer by the CRM. The features include reporting tool, a customizable dashboard, and an automated sales pipeline.
5. Zendesk SellZendesk is a versatile, robust cloud-based platform providing small business owners with a host of useful CRM tools. In fact, the company was listed as a leader in this year’s Gartner Magic Quadrant Customer Engagement Center. For a monthly fee of just £5 per user, Zendesk will provide you with the best CRM practices and high-quality help and support in the market. The platform focuses on usability, ensuring all team members understand how to use the systems’ tools. Zendesk is easy to use and flexible. Also, it hosts several powerful features and supports the integration of third-party applications. You can customize the system to match any workflow and offer quality tools for recruiting customers and keeping them happy. Other interesting features of Zendesk CRM include:
- Email Automation
- Lead tracking
- Customer Analytics
- Mobile user support
- 360-degree feedback